Ref : lgw.371
Location : Gwent area
Type : Permanent
Salary : to £35k
A Junior HR Business Partner opportunity has arisen in the Gwent area for a HR Advisor/HR Officer who’s available at short notice to join an expanding professional organisation and participate in its exciting journey. Working from home, this UK organisation which is spread across the UK has created a new permanent position as a result of its continuing success. With a passion for excellence in all that that they do and a real sense of belonging amongst colleagues, you will join a fast paced environment where the team want to be the best. Reporting to the HR Director, you will have responsibility for:
· Partnering with the business to develop strategy for projects and their implementation
· End to end recruitment and selection as well as organising induction
· Employee relations – investigations, disciplinary and grievance (not many – it’s not that type of environment)
· Assisting with any change initiatives, site re-organisations
· Maintaining up to date policies, identifying and updating any gaps
· Identifying training requirements in line with individual development plans
· Coaching and upskilling managers
· Controlling the annual Employee Satisfaction Survey, identify any areas of priority and develop action plan
· Supporting annual pay review and annual bonus processes
We are looking for a candidate with:
· CIPD qualification or relevant Degree
· Sound experience at either HR Advisor/HR Officer level
· A proactive, organised approach, someone who can influence those over whom they do not have direct authority
· Highly proficient IT skills
If this role sounds like a good fit for your experience, we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch very soon.
Junior HR Business Partner,
Please enter your details below
In-house Recruitment Manager
This role is ideal for an experienced recruiter who can create a robust attraction strategy as the basis for this company’s further global expansion within the hi-tech sector.
£35k - £45k
Junior HR Business Partner
You’re on to a winning streak with this national organisation as they scale for growth. Your sound HR generalist background will stand you in good stead to demonstrate your all round HR skills and make your mark on this innovative, expanding company.
Part-time HR Business Partner
As Part-time HR Business Partner for this successful manufacturing organisation, you will be fully hands-on, providing support and advice to management, upskilling managers and supporting organisational change.
to £40k Profit Share
Interim HR Business Partner
This 12 month interim role requires a proactive HR professional who will be a trusted advisor and business partner to the managers providing day-to-day operational HR support in a hi tech fast paced environment.
from £35k - £45k plus £1,500 retention bonus
Excellent salary and benefits
Part-time HR Business Partner Projects - Fluent Welsh
Initially a role managing HR Projects developing the Equality framework and relevant policies, moving on to Wellbeing and overhauling Recruitment, responsibilities will become generalist HR Business Partner.
Swansea or Carmarthen
from £45k - £50k Bonus, Private Healthcare
Interim HR Specialist
Working closely across the business with senior management, line managers, you will experience the open culture of an organisation that is experiencing positive change as it expands through merger. You can expect a varied role involving restructure, harmonisation of Ts&Cs, reviewing and rewriting policies, involvement in HR Projects. No two days will be the same and you will experience the energy of a fast moving environment.
from £35k - £40k