Ref : lgw.373
Location : Cardiff
Type : Permanent
Salary : £35k - £45k
We are delighted to partner once again with our hi-tech client as their business expands. Located in Cardiff and already with bases in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, they are continuing to grow their global presence and have come out to market for an In house Recruitment Manager dedicated to recruiting staff for this purpose. Their culture is as real as it gets. They’re a company who values, celebrates and respects their people. They focus on their people’s training and development, career progression and ensure they reward them appropriately. Everyone has a voice and is given the necessary support to do their best work. Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, you will:
· Liaise with the Board to create a robust recruitment strategy aligned to the company’s growth plan
· Create an in-house resourcing division to attract and recruit quality Senior Sales Consultants, Sales Consultants and Resourcers
· Advertise job roles on career pages, job boards, social networks eg LinkedIn.
· Headhunt candidates
· Screen CVs, interview candidates, liaise with hiring managers to co-ordinate interviews
· Champion the company brand and Employer Value Proposition both internally, on social media and within the community
We are looking for a candidate with:
· In-house Recruitment/Resourcing experience
· Recruitment experience in hi-tech, engineering, electronics recruitment
· Background of successfully creating and implementing recruitment strategies, resourcing candidates directly and effectively
· Strong influencing skills and credibility in order to liaise confidently at Board level
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
If this role sounds like a good fit for your experience, we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch very soon.
In-house Recruitment Manager,
Please enter your details below
In-house Recruitment Manager
This role is ideal for an experienced recruiter who can create a robust attraction strategy as the basis for this company’s further global expansion within the hi-tech sector.
£35k - £45k
Junior HR Business Partner
You’re on to a winning streak with this national organisation as they scale for growth. Your sound HR generalist background will stand you in good stead to demonstrate your all round HR skills and make your mark on this innovative, expanding company.
Part-time HR Business Partner
As Part-time HR Business Partner for this successful manufacturing organisation, you will be fully hands-on, providing support and advice to management, upskilling managers and supporting organisational change.
to £40k Profit Share
Interim HR Business Partner
This 12 month interim role requires a proactive HR professional who will be a trusted advisor and business partner to the managers providing day-to-day operational HR support in a hi tech fast paced environment.
from £35k - £45k plus £1,500 retention bonus
Excellent salary and benefits
Part-time HR Business Partner Projects - Fluent Welsh
Initially a role managing HR Projects developing the Equality framework and relevant policies, moving on to Wellbeing and overhauling Recruitment, responsibilities will become generalist HR Business Partner.
Swansea or Carmarthen
from £45k - £50k Bonus, Private Healthcare
Interim HR Specialist
Working closely across the business with senior management, line managers, you will experience the open culture of an organisation that is experiencing positive change as it expands through merger. You can expect a varied role involving restructure, harmonisation of Ts&Cs, reviewing and rewriting policies, involvement in HR Projects. No two days will be the same and you will experience the energy of a fast moving environment.
from £35k - £40k